BARNYARD BIRTHDAY - MY FAVORITE THINGS FEBRUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN KICKOFF

 Hi Everyone!!

The MFT February Release Countdown has begun!! 
Today, I will share a cute card that used the Barnyard Birthday Stamp Set and Arched Happy Birthday Die-namics.




To start, I stamped the cute critters using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.
I die-cut another Smooth White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio were used.





Next, I die-cut the " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " three times with the Smooth White Card Stock colored by Copic Marker, and the shadow layer used the other Smooth White Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Finally, I adhered all colored images and layers to the front of my card with foam tape as shown to finish my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)





Make sure you visit the MFT YouTube Channel every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 8 at 10:00 am EST.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS