FAIRY-TALE FRIENDSHIP - MY FAVORITE THINGS FEBRUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

  Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the My Favorite Things February Release Countdown!
Today I'd like to share a card with you that features the brand new Fairy-Tale Friendship Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.
For the background, I diecut another Smooth White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick,Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac were used. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest.




Next, I heat embossed the sentiment using the All-Occasion Scripted Greetings Stamp Set directly on my card front. Lastly, I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Head on over to the 
MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 8 at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



⬧ Fairy-Tale Friendship Stamp Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS