HIP HIP YAY DAY - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS FEBRUARY NEW RELEASE

 Hi Friends!

We've got 3 days until the new MFT February Release.
I'm so excited to share with you today a Valentine's Day card that features the Hip Hip Yay Day Stamp Set.

🎵 ONE THING 🎵
🎶🎶 TO DO 🎶🎶
🎵🎵🎵 THREE WORDS 🎵🎵🎵
🎶🎶🎶🎶 FOR YOU 🎶🎶🎶🎶

💘💘 I LOVE YOU!! 💘💘



For this card, I started to die cut the numbers using the Hip Hip Yay Number Die-namics with the Smooth White Card Stock. Next, I die cut 4 rectangles using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics with Princess Pink Card Stock, Poppin' Pink Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, and Wild Cherry Card Stock. And then, I heat embossed the words using the Hip Hip Yay Alphabet Stamp Set directly on the card stock.




I stamped the images using the Purr-fect Pairs Stamp Set onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment using the Hip Hip Yay Day Stamp set onto Vintage Timber Card Stock. Finally, I adhered to all colored images and layers with foam tape as shown to finish my card.

Please be sure to come back to see the other project tomorrow!!



Visit the MFT YouTube Channel to see all the Release products and for more inspiration from the DT. 
All the brand new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 8 at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



⬧ MSTN Hip Hip Yay Alphabet Stamp Set

⬧ MSTN Hip Hip Yay Day Stamp Set






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS