TWEET GREETINGS - MY FAVORITE THINGS CARD KIT COUNTDOWN DAY 1

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome back to my blog!! The Tweet Greetings Card Kit from MFT will be available tomorrow.
!! There are only 24 hours left !!

Today, I have the Spring theme card to sharing with you.
🌸🌸!!Let's Go!!🌸🌸





To start, I die cut the cute images using the Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker.  Next, for the background, I simply added some watercolor onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored it with Holbein watercolor. 




Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the card kit onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and I adhered the images with foam tape as shown.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!








Head on over to the MFT YouTube Channel for the full reveal of the Card Kit and for more inspiration form the other DT members.
I will be back with the other project tomorrow at 10:00am EST to celebrate the Card Kit release. See you tomorrow:)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

⬧ Tweet Greetings Card Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS