TWEET GREETINGS - MY FAVORITE THINGS CARD KIT RELEASE

Hello Everyone!!

The new MFT February Card Kit, Tweet Greetings is available for purchase now!!
🌻🐦🌻Today I have one more project to share with you that I made using the kit.🌻🐦🌻




To start, I die cut the cute images using the Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. For the word "FRIEND", I used Thank You For Being a Friend Die-namic onto other Smooth White Card Stock and die-cut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 



For the background, I die-cut the triangle shape with Stitched Tall Triangle STAX Die-namics. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the card kit onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. Then I adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown to finish my card.

 I hope you enjoyed my projects in this two days ^ ^ 








Make sure you stop by the MFT YouTube Channel to see what the other DT members have come up with for today.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ Tweet Greetings Card Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018