FLORAL WHIMSY - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 3

Hello Craft Friends!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT March Release Countdown, we are halfway to the big day!!
Today, I have a CAS card to share with you that feathers the adorable Sending Sunshine and Smiles stamp set and Floral Whimsy they are all illustrated by Tina.


To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




For the sentiment I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Red Hot Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT YouTube Channel to see all of the amazing new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, March 8th at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

MSTN Floral Whimsy Stamp Set

MSTN Floral Whimsy Die-namics

MSTN Sending Sunshine and Smiles Stamp Set

⬧ MSTN Sending Sunshine and Smiles Die-namics



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018