HAPPY MAIL - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT March Release Countdown!!
My card for today features the cuteness 
critters from the Happy Mail Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I used Thinking of You Die-namic onto other Smooth White Card Stock and die-cut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 



For the background, I diecut another Smooth White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold were used. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Red Hot Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Head on over to the 
MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, March 08 at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS