YUZU ISLAND SHELL-EBRATION - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

Hello Friends!!

It's time to begin the countdown for the MFT March Release. This month's release is packed full of cuteness products.
Did you know that MFT has a brand new collection? The name of this brand new collection is called "YUZU"

Today I have a super fun card to share with you. It uses the brand new Island Shell-ebration Stamp Set from the new YUZU collection.




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 
For the word "COME ON", I used Essential Alphabet Die-namic onto other Smooth White Card Stock.


For the background, I used another Smooth White Card Stock I then blend the Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Tea Dye were used. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)



Make sure you visit the 
MFT YouTube Channel every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, March 8 at 10:00 am EST.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS