TRAVEL BUDDIES - MY FAVORITE THINGS MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

  Hello Craft Friends!!

It is the final day of the MFT March Release Countdown. The new products we've been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10am EST!!

Did you have any happy time when you were traveling?? Today, I have a lovely card share with you that features the Travel Buddies Stamp Set and Boutique Storefront Die-namics.




To start, I stamped the lovely images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I used the Boutique Storefront Die-namics onto other Smooth White Card Stock then colored by Copic Marker too.





For the background, I diecut Chantilly Cream Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipsick were used. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!! Which brand new stamp set I'll pick? See you tomorrow^^




I will be back with the last project tomorrow at 10:00am EST to celebrate the March Release.
See you tomorrow:)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ Travel Buddies Stamp Set








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS