YUZU WELCOME TO ADVENTURE - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Everyone!!

We are so close to the MFT March Release Day!! Are you ready to adventure with us?
I'm so happy to introduce the second stamp set of the brand new YUZU line. It is perfect for building up the scene.

Today, I have a super fun Mini Slimline Outside the box card to share with you. I combined the Welcome to Adventure Stamp Set and You're Ext-ROAR-dinary Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I used the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Die-namic from Jalapeño Popper Card Stock.



And then, I used the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics with White Smooth White Card Stock. Finally, I blended the grassy with a mix of Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^ ^ 





Head over to the MFT YouTube Channel to see all of the amazing new products from the DT,
it will be available on Tuesday, March 8th at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ YUZU Welcome to Adventure Stamp Set

⬧ YUZU Welcome to Adventure Die-namics

⬧ You're Ext-ROAR-dinary Stamp Set

⬧ You're Ext-ROAR-dinary Die-namics

⬧ Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics

⬧ Mini Slimline Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS