YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE DAY

 Hello Friends!!
 ⏰⏰⏰Shopping List!? READY!! It's time to shop!!⏰⏰⏰

The MFT March Release products are available for purchase now!!
Today all the DT members are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.

Today, I'm sharing a one-layer CAS card feather the You Make my Heart Race Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddy Inks. 



To start, I stamped the images used the White Pigment Ink onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and colored by PRISMA Color Pencil. Then, I die-cut it from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic.



To finish, I just simple heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)



 Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members amazing cards for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



⬧ TI You Make My Heart Race Stamp Set








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS