FROSTY BEER MUG - HALF WAY TO THE MFT APRIL NEW RELEASE

  Wow!! Hello Friends!!

We're halfway through the countdown for the My Favorite Things April New Release!!
Today, I have a SUPER fun card to share with you feathers the Frosty Beer Mug Die-namics.



First, I used Frosty Beer Mug Die-namic onto the Smooth White Card Stock and Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. Next, I die-cut it twice for the opposite side and then colored it with Copic Marker.





And then, I stamped the glasses images with the SPECtacular Stamp Set and used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Finally, I colored by Gouache for the background and I heat embossed the sentiment from the Here's to You Stamp Set onto Translucent Vellum.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT YouTube Channel to see all of the amazing new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, April 12 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

⬧ MSTN SPECtacular Stamp Set

⬧ MSTN SPECtaclar Die-namics

⬧ Here's to You Stamp Set

⬧ Frosty Beer Mug Die-namics



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS