SUNSHINE FRIENDS - MFT STAMP APRIL RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome back to my blog for the second day of the My Favorite Things April New Release Countdown.
Today, I'm sharing a card made using the brand new Sunshine Friends Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula. 




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Kraft Premium Dye Ink Cube onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, I used the Brand New Rolling Hills Stencil to blend the Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Moved Lawn for the meadow. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Brown Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Head on over to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, April 12 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS