SWEET SENORITA - 1 MORE DAY UNTIL THE MFT APRIL NEW RELEASE

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the last day of the My Favorite Things April Release Countdown!! 
Today, I have a clean and simple card to share with you feather the Sweet Señorita Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddy Inks.




To start, I stamped the lovely girl using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 





For the background, I diecut another Smooth White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick and Twisted Citron were used. Once it dried, I splattered some water and color for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!






I will be back with the last project tomorrow at 10:00am EDT to celebrate the April Release.
See you tomorrow:)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS