WINGED WONDERS - MFT STAMP APRIL RELEASE DAY

  Hi Everyone!!

All the My Favorite Things April Release is now available at MFT Shop.
This month have so many gorgeous new products, hope you will have a happy shopping :)

Today, I have a CAS card to share with you that feather the beautiful Winged Wonders Stamp Set.




To start, I heat embossed the image onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker.
Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, I heat embossed the images and the sentiments included in the stamp set onto the Pink Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown. Finally, I added some Crystal Drop (Simply White) for the interest.
Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)




Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Winged Wonder Stamp Set

Winged Wonder Die-namics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018