YUZU SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS - MFT STAMP APRIL RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Everyone!!
Yay!! It's time for the My Favorite Things April New Release Start NOW!!

I love this adorable YUZU-Shout It From The Rooftops Stamp Set SO much. This stamp set could have many different scenes. Today, I've to share the dusk theme, and I hope you will be like it.




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




For the background, I die-cut another Smooth White Card Stock, and then I blended the Distress Oxide in Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire used. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!


Make sure you visit the MFT YouTube Channel every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, March 8 at 10:00 am EST.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS