A UNICORN'S DREAM - MME MAY BRAND NEW RELEASE

 Hello Friends!!
Welcome to the last day of the Mama Elephant May's Stamp Highlight!

I can't wait to show you my card today that feather the A Unicorn's Dream Stamp Set.




As always, I stamped the adorable images using the Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored them by Copic Marker. Then I used the Creative Cuts to cut them out. Next, I trimmed another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and blended the Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet were used. Once it dried, I splattered some water and white poster color for interest.



And then, I trimmed five strips onto another White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed were used. Next, I die-cut the frame from the new In The Clouds Creative Cuts onto Creamy Card stock and splattered some color for interest. Finally, I adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.

BIG thanks for joining me these few days of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight!
I hope you have some inspiration for this month's release.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS