HOT AIR BALLOON - MME MAY STAMP HIGHLIGHTS DAY 3

 Hi there!
Welcome to day 3 of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight.
Today I have the NEW Hot Air Balloon Stamp Set.

I'm trying something new I used a different color combination for this card. I hope you will like it!!
Okay, Let's start!!




To start, I created a sky mirror scene, so I stamped the cuteness images using the No line coloring Ink Pad and the mirror stamping technique onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by Holbein watercolor. 




To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Little Agenda Spaceship Stamp Set onto Translucent Vellum to the front of my card as a show.

I hope you love my coloring today! If you like to see more one-layer cards, please let me know:)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS