LITTLE AGENDA AIRPLANES - MME MAY STAMP HIGHLIGHTS DAY 1

 Hello Everyone!!

YAY!! Today Mama Elephant is starting this month's Stamp Highlights!!
I will be featuring projects using the NEW release in the next few days.

Today I'm excited to share a fun card that features the adorable Little Agenda Airplane Stamp Set.


To start, I stamped the adorable images using the Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the Creative Cuts to cut them out. Next, I used Just Hi Creative Cut onto other Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and Yellow Card Stock; I then layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 



For the background, I trimmed another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and blended the Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, and Salty Ocean were used. Once it dried, I splattered some water and white poster color for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Kraft Card Stock, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS