LITTLE AGENDA BUS - MME MAY STAMP HIGHLIGHTS DAY 2

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to my blog!! Mama Elephant May's brand new release is available for purchase.
Today we are featuring the new Little Agenda Bus stamp set!

For today's, I have a friendship card to share with you. What's better than going on a trip with a group of friends. LOL




To start, I stamped the adorable images using the Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the Creative Cuts to cut them out. Next, I used Hit The Road Creative Cuts onto Gray Card Stock for the road.






For the background, I trimmed another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and blended the Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade and Salty Ocean used. I then die-cut the sun and clouds from the brand new In The Cloud Creative Cuts onto White card stock.





Finally, I die-cut the mountain from the Kingdom Trio Creative Cuts onto two different Green Card Stock, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS