MAMA ELEPHANT MAY RELEASE STAMPED

Hello Craft Friends!!

WOW!! I'm so thrilled to be guest designing of Mama Elephant again!!
The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from the Design Team!

Today, I have a super fun card to share with you feather the Little Agenda Airplanes stamp set and the Hot Air Balloon Stamp Set.





To start, I stamped the images used the Pigment Ink (ONYX BLACK) onto Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 





Next, for the background, I just simple freehand draw Summer outdoor scene onto other Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by Holbein watercolor. To finish, I free hand draw the sign then stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set on my card front as shown

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)





To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! 


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please and good luck!
Open to US entries only.
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!





Thank you so much for stopping by!!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS