MSTN SUPER STACHE - HALF WAY TO THE MFT MAY NEW RELEASE

  Hi Friends!

We've got 3 days until the new MFT May Release.
I'm so excited to share with you today, I have a super fun card features the Super Stache Stamp Set. This is perfect for Father's Day Card.





To start, I stamped the image from the BB Festive Old Friends stamp set and used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Next, for the word "DAD" I used the MSTN Dad Die-namics onto dark brown card stock and die-cut it 3 times and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension.



For this card, I want to try something new for using the background stamp, so I stamped it directly onto Smooth White Card Stock to create likes a newspaper theme. Finally, I chose the cool patterned paper sheets from the MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad for the background.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the amazing new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, May 10 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS