PAINT BRUSHES - MFT STAMP MAY VAULT RELEASE DAY!!

  Hello Craft Friends!!

!!!My Favorite Things May Vault products are available for purchase NOW!!!

I'm SO excited to share that MFT is answering with a wide-ranging selection of some of the most sought-after retired MFT classics. Maybe you missed them the first time they were released or are new to MFT since they were retired, but whatever the case, you're sure to discover some must-have items in this selection of products. So join us as we reveal them all!

Today, my card features the unique Paint Brushes Die-namics and Abstract Art Stamp Set.





I started to die-cut the Paint Brushes two times with the Smooth Withe Card Stock for this card and then colored them with Copic Marker. Next, I die-cut another Smooth Withe Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then stamped many stripes from the Abstract Art Stamp Set with Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord were used. Once it dried, I splattered some color for interest.



Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Wavy Greeting stamp set onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

Thanks so much for joining me of this month Vault Release.
 I hope you enjoyed my projects!!






 


Make sure you stop by the MFT Blog to see all vault products are released and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS