PI SUNNY SMILES - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the last day of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown!! 
Today, I have a fun card to share with you feather the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set illustrated by Pure Innocence.



To start, I stamped the lovely girl using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, I used the Perfect Poppies Die-namics onto other Smooth White Card Stock then colored by Copic Marker too. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Brown Card Stock and I adhered the colored images and the Poppies with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!






I will be back with the last project tomorrow at 10:00am EDT to celebrate the May Release.
See you tomorrow:)

Make sure you visit the MFT YouTube Channel to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS