PURE POPPIES - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Everyone!!

 Welcome to Day 5 of the MFT May Release Countdown.
All brand new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 10 at 10:00 am EDT.

For my card today, I played with One-layer watercolor card. 




To start, I stamped the images used the No line coloring Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. After I colored them with Holbein watercolor. Once the image dry, I then splattered some watercolor for added interest. 





For the word "mom", I used Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namic onto Smooth White Card Stock and die-cut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. To finished, I heat embossed the sentiment from Everyday Scripted Greetings stamp set directly on my card front.

See you again tomorrow for my other countdown project!!
I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS