RING ME - MFT STAMP MAY VAULT RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT May Vault Release Countdown.
The Vault Release will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 17 at 10:00 am EDT.

Today, I have a Missing You Voice Card to share with you feather the Ring Me stamp set.




For this card, I started to die cut the phone with the Neenah Solar White Card Stock (110lb) Next I stamped the boy and girl using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock. Then colored the all by Copic Marker. 



Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Ring Me Stamp Set onto Chantilly Cream Prestige Card Stock. Finally, I heat embossed another sentiment onto Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!





 Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018