THANK MY LUCKY STARS - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE DAY

  Hello Friends!!

 ⏰⏰⏰Shopping List!? READY!! It's time to shop!!⏰⏰⏰

The MFT May Release products are available for purchase now!!
Today all the DT members are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.

Today, I'm sharing a slimline card feather the Thank My Lucky Stars Stamp Set.





To start, I stamped the adorable bears using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next I cut 3 starts onto other Smooth White Card Stock and blend the Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade.





Next, I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock to 3 1/2 x 8 1/2. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire were used for the starry night. Once it dry, I splattered some water and white poster color for the interest. 
Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.




Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)
 Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


 Thank My Lucky Stars Stamp Set

 Thank My Lucky Stars Die-namics






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018