ZIPPER - MFT STAMP MAY VAULT RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

  Hello Craft Friends!!


    Welcome back to my blog!! The MFT May Vault Release will be available tomorrow.
!!There are only 24 hours left!!

Today, I have a Spring themed card to share with you. I have combined a few stamp sets and die-namics.
Let's GO!!




First, I die-cut the zipper with the Zipper Die-namics onto Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and Chantilly Cream Prestige Card Stock. Next, I die-cut the wave with the Ride the Wave die-namics onto Smooth White Card Stock. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed were used.


Next, I heat embossed the butterfly onto Translucent Vellum and die-cut another butterfly onto Smooth White Card Stock colored by Copic marker. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Happily Ever After Stamp Set, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my projects over these two days ^ ^ 
Please come back to my blog tomorrow for the last MFT May Vault Release project.






 Visit the MFT YouTube Channel to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS