I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE - HALF WAY TO THE MFT JUNE NEW RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!!
Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT June Release Countdown!!

Today, I will share a cute card that features the new I Love You Just The Way You Are Stamp Set from Pure Innocence.




To start, I stamped the lovely girl using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut it out. Next, I die-cut the rainbow from the Stitched Tall Rainbow Die-namics two times onto another Smooth White Card and blended the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Salvaged Patina, and Shaded Lilac.




I then die-cut "LOVE IS" from the Love is Love Die-namics and Love Is Love Shadows Die-namics onto Smooth White Card and blended the Distress Oxide as the same color. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in the stamp set onto White Card Stock, and I adhered to the colored images with foam tapes as shown.


I hope you like my project!!





We're halfway to the release day!! All the new products will be available on Tuesday, June 7, at 10:00 am EDT.
Please be sure to come back to see the other new release tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS