REEL-Y GREAT DAY - MFT STAMP JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

Hello Everyone!!
It's time to begin the countdown to MFT June Release. This month's release is packed full of Summer theme products.

Today I have a Birthday card to share with you. It uses the new stamp set from Reel-y Great Day Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.






To start, I stamped the adorable critters using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock for the background, and then I blended the Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina used. Next, I cut the Chantilly Cream Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Spiced Marmalade for the ground. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Sunny Rays Sentiments Stamp Set directly on my card front, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!


Make sure you visit the MFT YouTube Channel every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available on Tuesday, June 7, at 10:00 am EDT.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS