RIDE OR DIVE - MFT JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

  Hello Everyone!! 

Welcome back to my blog for Day 2 of the MFT June Release Countdown!! We're so close to the release day!! We have a lot of fabulous products to share with you:)

My card today features two new stamp sets. They are an adorable Ride Or Dive Stamp Set and the Best Beach Friends Stamp Set.





First, as always, I stamped these super fun images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 
Next, I stamped the boat onto another White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker too. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean and Tea Dye with the Sunny Rays Stencil for the background.





 As for the cave, I die-cut another Smooth White Card Stock from Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namic and blended the Distress Oxide in Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, and Black Soot. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in the stamp set onto Black Card Stock, and I adhered to the colored images with foam tapes.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!





Be sure to check out the  MFT YouTube Channel to see all the unique projects made by the DT.

See you again tomorrow for my last Countdown project!!
Thank you so much for stopping by:)






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018