BALLOON PARTY - MFT STAMP JULY VAULT RELEASE DAY!!

Hello Craft Friends!!

!!!My Favorite Things July Vault products are available for purchase NOW!!!

I'm SO excited to share that MFT is answering with a wide-ranging selection of some of the most sought-after retired MFT classics. Maybe you missed them the first time they were released or are new to MFT since they were retired, but whatever the case, you're sure to discover some must-have items in this selection of products. So join us as we reveal them all!

Today, my card features the unique Celebrate Speech Bubble Die-namics and Balloon Party Stamp Set.





To start, I stamped the balloons from the Balloon Party Stamp Set with Distress Oxide in Saltwater Taffy, Mustard Seed, and Old Paper. Once it dried, I splattered some color for interest.




Next, I die-cut the "CELEBRATE" from Celebrate Speech Bubble Die-namics and adhered it with foam tape as shown. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Essential Birthday Messages stamp set onto Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month's Vault Release.
 I hope you enjoyed my projects!!






Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS