BIRTHDAY CAKE - MFT STAMP JULY VAULT RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

 Hello Craft Friends!!

    Welcome back to my blog!! The MFT July Vault Release will be available tomorrow.
!!There are only 24 hours left!!

Today, I have a Birthday Card to share with you. I have combined a few brand new sets.

🍰🍰!!Let's GO!!🍰🍰




First, I die-cut the Birthday Cake with the Birthday Cake Die-namics onto Gray Card Stock and Pink Glitter Card Stock. Next, I die-cut the border with the Looped Border Die-namics onto Smooth White Card Stock. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar were used.





Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Celebrate Big Stamp Set directly on my card front and then adhered the images with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my projects over these two days ^ ^ 
Please return to my blog tomorrow for the last MFT July Vault Release project.






Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS