HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERD - MFT JULY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

Hello Friends!!

Welcome back to another countdown until the next MFT release! 
Everything will be available on Tuesday, July 12 at 10:00 am EDT. 

Today, I want to share a Birthday card that features a Stacey Yacula set called Happy Birthday Herd Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the adorable critters using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I free hand to cut them out. 



I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock for the background and blended the Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina used. Once it dry, I blended the white pigment Ink from MSTN Cue the Confetti Stencil. Next, I trimmed the Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and the White Card Stock for the window.

 Finally,  I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!





Head to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. 
Please come back to my blog tomorrow to see the other new release.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018