PEEK-A-BOO POLKA DOTS - MFT STAMP JULY VAULT RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT July Vault Release Countdown.
The Vault Release will be available on Tuesday, July 19, at 10:00 am EDT.

Today I have a Birthday card to share with you. I combine a few brand new sets.





For this card, I die-cut the background onto Poppin' Pink Card Stock from Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots Die-namics, then trimmed the card base with Moroccan Spice Card Stock. Next, I die-cut "WiSH" from the Wish Die-namics onto Princess Pink Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Saltwater Taffy.





Then, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Essential Birthday Messages Stamp Set onto Princess Pink Card Stock. Finally, I stamped the cute dog using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock. I then colored them all with Copic Marker. 

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!






Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018