YUZU EAT LOTS OF CAKE - MFT JULY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

Hello Everyone!!

It's time to begin the countdown to MFT July Release.
This month's release is packed full of cuteness birthday products.

Today I have a see-through card to share with you. It uses the YUZU line's new stamp set from Eat Lots Of Cake Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the images onto No-Line Coloring Card Stock and colored by Copic Markers, then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. For the background, I decided to make a see-thought card. I heat embossed the Balloon Party Stencil onto Princess Pink Card Stock and Heat Emboss Acetate Sheet. 




To finish, I heatedly embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly onto Poppin' Pink Prestige Card Stock and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my project :)




Make sure you stop by the MFT YouTube Channel for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT. All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, July 12, at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS