YUZU PURR-FECT BIRTHDAY - MFT STAMP JULY RELEASE DAY

 Hello Craft Friends!!

All the My Favorite Things July Release is now available at MFT Shop.

This month has so many gorgeous new products. I hope you will have a happy shopping :)

Today, I have a birthday card to share with you that features the adorable Purr-fect Stamp Set from the YUZU line.




To start, I stamped the adorable images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed and Tea Dye is used. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest.




Then, I die-cut the word "PURR-FECT" three times with the Smooth White Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Finally, I adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month's New Release.
 I hope you enjoyed my card :)


Head over to the MFT YouTube Channel to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS