APPLE OF MY EYE - MFT STAMP AUGUST RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Craft Friends!!


Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT August Release Countdown!!
My card for today features the cuteness girl from the Apple of My Eye Stamp Set illustrated by Pure Innocence.





To start, I stamped the images using the VersaFine Pigment Ink - Pinecone onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.



Next, for the background, I simply freehand drew the BIG apple onto other watercolor paper and colored it with Holbein watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto red card stock. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)




Head to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, August 16, at 10:00 am EDT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS