BOOKWORM BEARS - HALF WAY TO THE MFT AUGUST NEW RELEASE

  Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the My Favorite Things August Release Countdown!! We are halfway to the BIG day!!
Today, I will showcase the new Bookworm Bears Stamp Set and Tall Hello Die-namics.




To start, I stamped the adorable bears using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock for the background and blended the Distress Oxide in Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy, Dried Marigold, and Spiced Marmalade with the Paint Strokes Stencil. Once it dried, I splattered some colors for interest.

Next, I die-cut the word "HELLO" three times with the Tall Hello Die-namics and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment using the How to Say Hello Stamp set onto red card stock, and I adhered to all colored images and layers with foam tape as shown to finish my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT YouTube Channel to see all of the fantastic new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, August 16 at 10:00 am EDT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

⬧ Bookworm Bears Stamp Set

⬧ Bookworm Bears Die-namics

⬧ How to Say Hello Stamp Set

⬧ Tall Hello Die-namics

⬧ Paint Strokes Stencil






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018