HAPPY PUMPKIN SEASON - MFT AUGUST RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Everyone!!

It's time to begin the countdown to MFT August Release. This month's release is packed full of adorable products.

Today I have a fall scene card to share with you. It uses the new stamp set from Happy Pumpkin Season Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.




To start, I stamped the adorable images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I die-cut the barn with the Smooth White Card Stock and then colored them all by Copic Marker. Next, I die-cut another Smooth White Card Stock for the background, then blended the Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina and Tea Dye. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in the stamp set onto orange card stock and adhered to the colored images with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)




Make sure you visit the MFT YouTube Channel every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, August 16, at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ SY Happy Pumpkin Season Stamp Set







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018