MFT - YUZU SCHOOL IS COOL + ISLAND SHELL-EBRATION

 Hi all!!

For this card, my inspiration comes from a place on Christmas Island. The video about the red crab shocked me when I saw it.
I was excited to use the YUZU School Is Cool and Island Shell-ebration Stamp Set to create this fun scene.

๐Ÿš๐Ÿš Let's Get Together Soon For Some Fun ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš



To begin, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. Then, as always, I colored them with Holbein watercolor. Once the images dried, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.



Next, I colored the beach scene for the background with watercolor and heat embossed the sentiment from Jungle Fun Stamp Set onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. Finally, I adhered the colored images to the panel to finish the card as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS