RIDE OR DIE - MFT AUGUST RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

Hello Friends!!

Only two more days to go!! My Favorite Things August Release New products will be available!!
I have an entertaining box card that features the Ride Or Die Stamp Set today.






To start, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I created the box card using the Outside the Box Cityscape Die-namics, Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics, and Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics onto another Smooth White Card Stock. Then I blended the Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber and Salvaged Patina. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set on my box card front and adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!






Head to the MFT YouTube Channel to see all the fantastic new products.
All NEW products will be available on Tuesday, August 16 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ Ride or Die Stamp Set

⬧ Ride or Die Die-namics

⬧ Outside the Box Cityscape Die-namics

⬧ Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics

⬧ Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018