HAPPY HOLLY-DAYS - MFT STAMP OCTOBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

Only 2 days until the My Favorite Things October New Release becomes available!!
Today, I have a One-layer card to share with you that features the brand new Happy Holly-Days Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddy Inks.





To start, I stamped the cuteness girl using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper. And then, I stamped the Lamppost from the SY Christmas Carols Stamp Set next to the sweet girl.



Next, I used the stamping mask paper to mask it and then stamped the Cobblestone path from SY Christmas Carols Stamp Set that will appear behind them and colored all images with watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)




Be sure the MFT Blog will see all the fantastic new products, and it will be available on Tuesday, October 11, at 10:00 am EDT.

I will share the last project of the October Release Countdown tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS