HOLIDAY HELLO - MFT OCTOBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

  Hello Everyone!!

Yay!! It's time for the My Favorite Things October New Release Start Now!!
I'm in love with this adorable Stacey Yacula Holiday Hello Stamp Set. It is SO perfect for a Christmas card.




As always, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 





I want to create a forest scene for the background, so I freehand painted a black and white forest in watercolor to make the cute characters stand out. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!






Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to see all the amazing projects made by the Design Team.
The new release will be available on Tuesday, Oct 11 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS