MFT - YUZU YOU MAKE MY HEART GO BOOM + BB FAB-BOO-LOUS FRIENDS

Hi Everyone!!

Happy Halloween !!
Only Two more days to go to Halloween. So, are you ready for candy? Or do you want me to trick or treat?



To start, I want to transform the boy into a vampire. So I stamped the image using the You Make My Heart Go Boom Stamp Set with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock, and then I free-hand drew a cloak for him. Next, I colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with scissors. 

And then, I heated embossed the cute costumed ghosts from BB Fab-BOO-lous Friends Stamp Set onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum and used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I used the Frosted Alphabet Die-namics to die-cut the word "TRICK OR TREAT" three times onto the Orange Card Stock and Black Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension.
Finally, I trimmed a piece of Smooth White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade is used. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest and adhered to the colored images with foam tape, as shown.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS