MOD & MERRY - MFT OCTOBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

Hello Friends!!

Welcome back to another countdown until the next MFT release! 
Everything will be available on Tuesday, October 11, at 10:00 am EDT. 

Today, I want to share an easy 10 mins Christmas card with a Mod & Merry Stamp Set.




To start, I diecut a piece of Red Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Wilted Violet on edge. 




Once it dried, I heat embossed the Christmas Tree and the sentiment included in the stamp set onto the card front. To finish, I splattered some White Poster color and added some Crystal Drops for interest.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Head to the MFT Blog 
to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, April 12, at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS