PEACEFUL DOVE - HALF WAY TO THE MFT OCTOBER NEW RELEASE

 Wow!! Hello Friends!!

We're halfway through the countdown for the My Favorite Things October New Release!!
Today, I have a classic card to share with you, the Peaceful Dove Die-namics.




First, I used Peaceful Dove Die-namic onto the Smooth White Card Stock to die-cut the peaceful dove. And then, I used Peaceful Greenery Die-namics onto Prickly Pear Card Stock, Jalapeño Popper Card Stock, and Chantilly Cream Card Stock to die-cut the greenery.





Next, I used Peace Die-namics onto another Smooth White Card Stock to die-cut the word "PEACE" and die-cut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. Finally, I die-cut a piece of Light Blue Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic, and I adhered all the parts with foam tape as shown.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!!





Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the fantastic new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, October 11 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

⬧ Peaceful Dove Die-namics

⬧ Peaceful Greenery Die-namics

⬧ Peace Die-namics




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS