YUZU HOLLY JOLLY SANTA - MFT OCTOBER SLIMLINE CHALLENGE

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to a brand new MFT October Slimline Challenge.
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. I combined three different stamp sets for this card. 

Here We Go!!


First, I stamped the Santa, Reindeer, and Sleigh using the Holly Jolly Santa Stamp Set and the Ladder I using the BB Little Helper Stamp Set onto Watercolor Paper with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored by watercolor. Then, once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.



Next, I trimmed another piece of Watercolor paper, stamped the rooftop from the Shout It from the Rooftop with the Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink Pad, and then colored by watercolor too. Once It dried, I  splattered some White Poster color and added some onto the rooftop for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the Holly Jolly Santa Stamp Set directly on my card front and adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!







Now, it's your turn. Head to the MFT Blog to add your link and be eligible for the prize of a $50 gift voucher. Winners are chosen at random, so everyone has a chance!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS