YUZU HOLLY JOLLY SANTA - MFT STAMP OCTOBER RELEASE DAY

Hi Everyone!!

All of the My Favorite Things October Release is now available at MFT Shop.


Today, I have a cute Christmas card to share with you that feathers the adorable Holly Jolly Santa Stamp Set from the YUZU line.


šŸŽ…šŸŽ…Ver.2022 Santa Ready!!šŸŽ…šŸŽ…

šŸŽ„šŸŽ„Reindeer Ready!!šŸŽ„šŸŽ„

šŸŽšŸŽPresents are Ready!!šŸŽšŸŽ

šŸŽ€šŸŽ€MFT Stamps Ready!!šŸŽ€šŸŽ€

šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–YOU'RE AT THE TOP OF SANTA'S LIST!!šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–




To start, I stamped the images using the Holly Jolly Santa Stamp Set and the floor using the SY On Solid Ground Stamp Set onto Watercolor Paper with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics. 




Next, I trimmed a piece of Dark Blue Card Stock and heated an embossing for the snowflake and the sentiment included in the stamp set on the card front. To finish, I adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!





Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release. :)
 Head over to the MFT Blog 
to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS