COFFEE MUG + WINTER GREENERY - MFT STAMP NOVEMBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!
Only 2 days until the My Favorite Things November New Release becomes available!

Today, I have a warm card to share with you that features the brand new Coffee Mug Die-namics and DBD Winter Greenery Stamp Set.




First, I die-cut the cup using the Coffee Mug Die-namics three times with the Red Hot Card Stock. Then I used the Herringbone Stencil to blend White Pigment Ink and Barn Door Distress Oxide in one of the die-cut.
Once it dried, I heat-embossed the sentiment with the Coffee and Conversation Stamp set and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension.





Next, I stamped the winter greenery using the DBD Winter Greenery Stamp Set onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored it with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.

Finally, I die-cut a piece of Kraft Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the White Pigment Ink in the edge. Once it dried, I splattered some white poster color for interest. Then I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown, and heat embossed the sentiment to the front of my card to finish my card.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^ ^ 






Head over to the MFT Blog to see all the fantastic new products, and it will be available on Tuesday, November 8, at 10:00 am EST.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!








⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS